Thursday 29 November 2012

Dear Classroom Visitors,

Welcome to our classroom. (Maikah) I hope you have a fun visit. (Shyla) Can you please play "Horse Race" with us? (Vy) I'd love to play it with you. (Harmony) Please come and read "Press Here" with me. (Austin) I can't wait to show you all the work we do. (Kevin) I will show our calendar and how many days we've been at school. (Tyrell) I want to show you all the books we've made. (Micheal) Have you met our classroom pet? Mustaffa would love to meet you. (Sophia) Don't forget to check out our Blog and and add to how many people have visited us. (Jordan) Come and play a game on our SMART board. (L.J.) Can't wait to see you in the classroom soon. (Noah)


We wrote this together this afternoon to welcome the visitors to our classroom. We are excited to share our learning with those that are the most special to us.

See you soon,

Room 12

No comments:

Post a Comment